Memcached is a very popular in-memory caching software because it’s very easy to install on any Windows or Unix system and almost it offers API integration for all the major languages like Java, PHP, C/C++, Python, Ruby, Perl etc.
- Install Memcached on WindowsIn this post you will learn how can we install Memcached server in Windows Operating system.
- Install Memcached on Mac OS or Unix systemsThis post explains with easy steps to install memcached server in unix and Mac OS.
- Setup Memcached as Service in Mac OSThis post explains how we can setup Memcached server to run as service and start at boot time.
- Install Memcached on CentOS and PHP integrationThis post explain how can we install Memcached server on CentOS and then install PHP memcached extension to connect with memcached server from PHP program and set/get some values.
- Memcached Telnet CommandsWe can connect to memcached server through telnet and run commands to check status, this post contains some useful telnet commands that we can use to check memcached status and get/set some values.
- Memcached Java ClientThis post explains how we can connect to memcached server through java program and get/set values.